miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

E.E.U.U

Hoy os dejo aqui una cancion sobre la contaminación.

Letra:

I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small.Never thought about the problems of this planet at all.Global warming, radio-active sitesImperialistic wrongs and animal rights! no!

Why think of all the bad things when life is so good? Why help with an am when theres always a could?Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea.Outside of california, its foreign policy.

I dont want changes, I have no reactionsYour dilemmas are my distractions.

Thats no way to go, franco un-american.No way to go, franco un-american.No way to go, franco un-american.No way to go, franco, franco un-american.

I never looked around, never second-guessed.Then I read some howard zinn now Im always depressed.And now I cant sleep from years of apathy.All because I read a little noam chomsky.

Im eating vegetation, cause of fast food nationIm wearing a couple of shoes cause of globalization.I'm watching michael moore expose the awful truth.I'm listening to public enemy and reagan youth.

I see no world peace cause of zealous armed forcesI eat no breath-mints cause their from de-hoofed horses.Now I cant believe; what an absolute failure.The presidents laughing cause we voted for nader.

Thats no way to go, franco un-american.No way to go, franco un-american.No way to go, franco un-american.Where can we go, franco un-american.

I want to move north and be a canadianOr hang down low with the nice australiansI dont want to be another i-dont-care-icanWhat are we gonna do franco, franco un-american.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario